1. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with good friends and family.
2. I am thankful that no matter what God is there for me. As most of you know I have had a rough year. Trying to get better from RMSF and my grandma moving and we are trying to move. It has just been so stressful but God is always there.
3. I am thankful to be able to communicate with you all through the internet and the phone.
What are you thankful for??? I'd love to hear. I am also posting a recipe I found that I thought looked good. Hope you enjoy.
This recipe was found at Mel's Kitchen Cafe website. All credit goes to her. I can't wait to try this out. I love Hot Chocolate when it gets cold outside.
The Best Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups cocoa powder, dutch-process or natural
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips or finely chopped white chocolate
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl. Working in two (or more) batches, depending on the size of your food processor, pulse the ingredients in a food processor until the chocolate is finely ground. Store the dry mix in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- To make hot cocoa, put 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix in a mug and stir in 1 cup of hot milk. Top with whipped cream or miniature marshmallows, if desired.